Social Media Marketing 101 is designed to help business owners take the confusion out of social media marketing and plant you firmly on a path to success. The class is conversational in nature and very hands on, giving attendees a full immersion into the world of social media. Please bring your laptop and/or smart phone.
The class will cover the following topics:
- Most commonly used social media platforms and how they differ
- Creating social media accounts
- How to use each platform to maximize efficacy
- Best practices when using social media
- Your brand's story
- Tracking the social conversation
- Content calendars, scheduling versus real time, types of content
- Analytics and why they matter
- Top mistakes brands make on social media
There will be a time for networking after class from 8 - 8:30 pm. Refreshments will be served during the class. Attendees must all have a ticket and be over the age of 16. If you have any questions, please contact the event coordinator.